LOTR Wars
March 28, 2024, 04:12:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aragorn's 508 Beta is Online for personally selected Beta Testers and Staff,  sorry. Vote under General Forums in "Songs For the Ad Video"

Changed IP for 508 Beta. Check staff board for more info.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Butterscape Staff List Members Login Register  

New Disipline Feature

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Disipline Feature  (Read 250 times)
Aragorn
Owner

Rep: 16

View Profile WWW
« on: July 22, 2008, 09:20:47 am »

Today I'm going to introduce all of you to my new disipline program. You see that little number below your picture/name entitled Karma? I'm going to use that as a black mark system. NO ADMIN IS TO MESS WITH THAT NUMBER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Here is an example of someone breaking the rules and their consequenses and how these numbers take into effect.

Spamming/Advertising
1st Offense: -33 smite (2 day ban)
2nd Offense: -66 smite (7 day ban)
3rd Offense: -100 smite (Permanent ban)

As you can see once you reach -100 smite you get a permanent ban. This goes with any offense. Global Moderators and Admins I'd like you to start enforcing this policy when you dispiline someone. If you have any more questions on what the number should be contact me. Global Moderators may need to speak to me so I can adjust the number for them, seeing as only admins can do it.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 09:27:43 am by Aragorn » Report Spam   Logged

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers... I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolfs and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Blackbullet5
Administrator

Rep: 19

Gotta ? PM Me or IM Me,(Use my Msn name not Yahoo)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 10:45:14 am »

Wow, Nice idea
Report Spam   Logged

Your proud Head Administrator.
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 09:28:09 am »

Wow, Nice idea

Thank you Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers... I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolfs and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
Blackbullet5
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 02:35:09 pm »

The only bad part is, some guy that hates you could go on forms every hour and keep putting your karma down lamo
Report Spam   Logged

Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 03:28:03 pm »

The only bad part is, some guy that hates you could go on forms every hour and keep putting your karma down lamo

Lol he can try.... but I have 10009 karma... and I can always set mine to whatever.
Report Spam   Logged

G Red22

Rep: 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 08:00:15 pm »

can we make a spell for admins and mods that can us anywere if people are massing?1 hit ko spell
Report Spam   Logged

Im G Red22 The Death Knight Admin of Butterscape!
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 08:13:16 pm »

can we make a spell for admins and mods that can us anywere if people are massing?1 hit ko spell

Idk i'll have to see.
Report Spam   Logged

Blackbullet5
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 09:48:53 pm »

What if its some new player with 0 karma?

Lol he can try.... but I have 10009 karma... and I can always set mine to whatever.
Report Spam   Logged

Legolas
Co-Owner

Rep: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 09:07:34 pm »

Today I'm going to introduce all of you to my new disipline program. You see that little number below your picture/name entitled Karma? I'm going to use that as a black mark system. NO ADMIN IS TO MESS WITH THAT NUMBER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Here is an example of someone breaking the rules and their consequenses and how these numbers take into effect.

Spamming/Advertising

As you can see once you reach -100 smite you get a permanent ban. This goes with any offense. Global Moderators and Admins I'd like you to start enforcing this policy when you dispiline someone. If you have any more questions on what the number should be contact me. Global Moderators may need to speak to me so I can adjust the number for them, seeing as only admins can do it.

that's a good idea, and it seems reasonable  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Watch out for the stfu arrow....._ _
                                            , ,
===========}}--S-T-F-U-->   x
......and you just got hit.
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 11:04:33 pm »

Spamming/Advertising

that's a good idea, and it seems reasonable  Smiley

Thanks. Glad you like it. I might edit it around a little bit yet though.
Report Spam   Logged

Gimli

Rep: 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 06:24:27 pm »

thats kool
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum