LOTR Wars
March 28, 2024, 06:15:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aragorn's 508 Beta is Online for personally selected Beta Testers and Staff,  sorry. Vote under General Forums in "Songs For the Ad Video"

Changed IP for 508 Beta. Check staff board for more info.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Butterscape Staff List Members Login Register  

Underlords Weapon and Fellowship Weapon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Underlords Weapon and Fellowship Weapon.  (Read 1262 times)
Sauron
Co-Owner

Rep: 2

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2008, 07:06:24 pm »

yo i got a suggestion for a wepon. how bout u make a wepon for ea side like an undead sword for the underlords and what ever for u guys and the underlords can be the only ones to use the undead sword and the fellowship can only be use there wepon.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 09:18:49 pm by Aragorn » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Aragorn
Owner

Rep: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 09:20:00 pm »

yo i got a suggestion for a wepon. how bout u make a wepon for ea side like an undead sword for the underlords and what ever for u guys and the underlords can be the only ones to use the undead sword and the fellowship can only be use there wepon.

Here is my suggestion. We should do this but you have to be a certain rank to have it. Only Leaders of the groups will posess these weapons and pass them on to whoever fills the requirements and they deem worthy to have it.
Report Spam   Logged

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers... I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolfs and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King
G Red22

Rep: 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 09:38:26 pm »

i think im a leader? and that was my idea for the wep lol
Report Spam   Logged

Im G Red22 The Death Knight Admin of Butterscape!
Blackbullet5
Administrator

Rep: 19

Gotta ? PM Me or IM Me,(Use my Msn name not Yahoo)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 09:54:02 pm »

Here is my suggestion. We should do this but you have to be a certain rank to have it. Only Leaders of the groups will posess these weapons and pass them on to whoever fills the requirements and they deem worthy to have it.
Very good idea aragorn Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Your proud Head Administrator.
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 10:24:29 pm »

i think im a leader? and that was my idea for the wep lol

Oh it was? Well anyway yeah theres only 1 leader of each group. I'm leader of Fellowship and Sauron's leader of the Underlords.
Report Spam   Logged

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers... I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolfs and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
G Red22

Rep: 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 10:27:31 pm »

can i still have a Death Knight wep thats a 2h im the only death knight and im his partner Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Im G Red22 The Death Knight Admin of Butterscape!
Legolas
Board Leader

Rep: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 09:02:08 pm »

yeah and pending on their lv will be determine their rank to wield certain weapons, good idea Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Watch out for the stfu arrow....._ _
                                            , ,
===========}}--S-T-F-U-->   x
......and you just got hit.
Sauron
Co-Owner

Rep: 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 01:10:04 pm »

ya that sounds good
Report Spam   Logged
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 05:46:24 pm »

ya that sounds good

Alright cool.
Report Spam   Logged

Gimli

Rep: 3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 07:40:23 pm »

pretty kool
Report Spam   Logged
Hottygirl pk

Rep: 1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 04:08:56 am »

Good idea... brilliant in it's own place. Anyways wat is the fellowships wep gonna look liike?
Report Spam   Logged
Legolas
Board Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 03:39:55 pm »

i don't think their is going to be sides anymore...it's too complicated with people going over to one side or the other..but there might be custom mod, admin and owner armor and weps..if i can add items to a 508.
Report Spam   Logged

Watch out for the stfu arrow....._ _
                                            , ,
===========}}--S-T-F-U-->   x
......and you just got hit.
Sgt Grif

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 12:25:22 pm »

yeah thats cool. u should make alignment to go with them like skills, only it goes to 1000 lol like fellowship loyalty and underlord's faith and u get like 10k exp for certain quests or killing someone with a certain fellowship level, like 400 exp per fellowship level and underlord level if they kill one another. the weps could go with certain alignment. like 1000 alignment could be the underlords wrath and make some other weapons for lower alignments (BTW: you should only give like 3 underlords wrath to the leader so he can make his generals as he pleases, also, same with the fellowship.)
Report Spam   Logged

If i had half a mind id kill you, and the other half agrees.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum