LOTR Wars
March 28, 2024, 03:09:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aragorn's 508 Beta is Online for personally selected Beta Testers and Staff,  sorry. Vote under General Forums in "Songs For the Ad Video"

Changed IP for 508 Beta. Check staff board for more info.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Butterscape Staff List Members Login Register  

Rules of This Board

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules of This Board  (Read 168 times)
Aragorn
Owner

Rep: 16

View Profile WWW
« on: July 12, 2008, 04:31:02 pm »

1. Post videos here that You and only YOU make. Don't take credit for some else's work. (There is an exception to this rule. You may post videos that are not yours as long as you have a purpose for showing the community the video.)

2. If you spam here we will IP ban you. Simple as that.

3. Any inappropriate videos and we will IP ban you.

4. Remember to post your videos in the right section. This board is for in game videos and such. The child board is for unrelated videos. POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION IT WILL BE MOVED! Punishments for failing to follow this rule: 1st Offense- Warning, 2nd Offense- Mute, 3rd Offense- Temp Ban, 4th Offense Permanent Ban, 5th Offense- IP BAN

EDIT BY: Blackbullet5
5. Do not promote any other server other than LOTR Wars or Butterscape unless approved by a Staff member.

6. DO NOT Swear,Insult or Talk back to Staff Members. If you don't follow this rule, one of the Mod's/Admin's will Report this action right away to either Aragorn or Sauron Most likely an admin will Temp Ban you or Mute before reporting.

I Have recently found out many people don't know what IP Ban means. Well here is what it means: Bans your computer from accessing anything you were IP Banned from.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:10:12 pm by Aragorn » Report Spam   Logged

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers... I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolfs and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum