LOTR Wars
March 29, 2024, 03:31:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aragorn's 508 Beta is Online for personally selected Beta Testers and Staff,  sorry. Vote under General Forums in "Songs For the Ad Video"

Changed IP for 508 Beta. Check staff board for more info.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Butterscape Staff List Members Login Register  

b00z3hound's Staff Position Application

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: b00z3hound's Staff Position Application  (Read 235 times)
b00z3hound

Rep: 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 01, 2008, 12:02:58 am »

Forum name:b00z3hound

In game name:b00z3hound

How long you've played:Butters (a month or two and more so before), aragorns (since it came out)

What you've done to help out server: Found an Insane dupe (2 of em (made ARAGORN say "HOLY ****!")), Trade Item Scam/Steal Glitch (gives you all items player offered but you keep yours) which led to new rule. Offered to donate and help host on virtual server. Gave aragorn company when he was lonely  Grin. Always help out low-lvls (give them stuff, tell them how to get stuff, show em around, also ask anyone on butters server if b00z3hound is generous and you'll get a unanimous "YES!!!  Tongue")

How long you expect to play: As long as Strider lives!

How well are you with Java?: (Me ...I'm OK can learn) My brother has a job doing java stuff (earns lots)

Post Count?:Lol not that much, I usually just chat on Xat or chill with aragorn and bullet)

Referrals:
Godofedeath

Comments:

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:53:40 pm by b00z3hound » Report Spam   Logged

"There is no evidence to support the claim that weed causes brain damage. Alcohol does for a fact though. Yet alcohol is perfectly fine. Weed should be legal, it's a benign substance and as long as it isn't abused, it can be a very fun and relaxing experience."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Blackbullet5
Administrator

Rep: 19

Gotta ? PM Me or IM Me,(Use my Msn name not Yahoo)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 03:13:57 pm »

How long you've played:Butters (a month or two and more so before), aragorns (since it came out)

What you've done to help out server: Found an Insane dupe (2 of em (made ARAGORN say "HOLY ****!")), Trade Item Scam/Steal Glitch (gives you all items player offered but you keep yours) which led to new rule. Offered to donate and help host on virtual server. Gave aragorn company when he was lonely  Grin. Always help out low-lvls (give them stuff, tell them how to get stuff, show em around, also ask anyone on butters server if b00z3hound is generous and you'll get a unanimous "YES!!!  Tongue")

How well are you with Java?: (Me ...I'm OK can learn) My brother has a job doing java stuff (earns lots)

Post Count?:Lol not that much, I usually just chat on Xat or chill with aragorn and bullet)

Referrals:

Comments:

Just a quick note: It doesn't matter how long you've played Butters.
Report Spam   Logged

Your proud Head Administrator.
b00z3hound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 04:48:38 pm »

I know just saying how long I've talked to aragorn and stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

"There is no evidence to support the claim that weed causes brain damage. Alcohol does for a fact though. Yet alcohol is perfectly fine. Weed should be legal, it's a benign substance and as long as it isn't abused, it can be a very fun and relaxing experience."
godofedeath

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 07:57:15 am »

I recommend b00z3hound for a mod

Referrals:

Comments:

This was out before you event knew about it!!
which was primarily stuff u duped!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 10:49:48 am by godofedeath » Report Spam   Logged
Blackbullet5
Administrator

Rep: 19

Gotta ? PM Me or IM Me,(Use my Msn name not Yahoo)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 04:14:29 pm »

YOUR MODERATOR APPLICATION HAS BEEN DENIED!

You Duped items as was clearly pointed out by Godofedeath.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 04:17:07 pm by Aragorn » Report Spam   Logged

Your proud Head Administrator.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum