LOTR Wars
April 20, 2024, 09:08:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aragorn's 508 Beta is Online for personally selected Beta Testers and Staff,  sorry. Vote under General Forums in "Songs For the Ad Video"

Changed IP for 508 Beta. Check staff board for more info.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Butterscape Staff List Members Login Register  

My Mod Applacation

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Mod Applacation  (Read 197 times)
Frodo123god

Rep: 2

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2008, 04:28:43 pm »

Suggested format:Forum Mod

Forum name:Frodo123god
In game name:Buggati123 (if I ever can get on server)
How long you've played: Since July 16, 2008
What you've done to help out server:I've helped out Aragorn and Blackbullet5 for new idea's.
How long you expect to play:Forever
How well are you with Java?:I'm pretty good I'm learning.
Post Count?:41
Referrals:

I know I have been warned and moderated but I turned over a new leaf!I swear I will keep watch on the forums when I get off of school and at night!

Sincerely,
Frodo123god
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 08:13:27 pm by Frodo123god » Report Spam   Logged

"Usually i`m quoting someone else's words, least I can do is give you some Jon Smith originals, they`ll be poetic, but they`ll be the truth, yes prison desecentises you, but it also forces you to see whats important, family and loyalty, beacause a con like you knows you niether exist in this place, so dont run from who you`ve become felon, ebraise it, grow from it, and dont lose sight of what truley matters, thats my final piece of advice, order and protect your family at all costs, even if your forced to kill again, because if I had to I`d wipe out the whole planet to get my back, so long friend...."Val Kilmar(Actor)-Felon

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gimli

Rep: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 04:47:26 pm »

i rly think u r not rdy only because you cant get the server to work and you haven't done anything to rly prov yourself but if would get on alot and rly became a rly good account i would be convinced Wink GOODLUCK
Report Spam   Logged
Frodo123god

Rep: 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 08:03:44 pm »

Ryan,I asked for "Forum Mod" position and just because I can't get on doesn't mean I'm not qualified. And it's because of my variables, also you can't get on either so......and I have helped out Blackbullet5 and Aragorn with idea's for LOTRWars.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 08:17:47 pm by Frodo123god » Report Spam   Logged

"Usually i`m quoting someone else's words, least I can do is give you some Jon Smith originals, they`ll be poetic, but they`ll be the truth, yes prison desecentises you, but it also forces you to see whats important, family and loyalty, beacause a con like you knows you niether exist in this place, so dont run from who you`ve become felon, ebraise it, grow from it, and dont lose sight of what truley matters, thats my final piece of advice, order and protect your family at all costs, even if your forced to kill again, because if I had to I`d wipe out the whole planet to get my back, so long friend...."Val Kilmar(Actor)-Felon
Gimli

Rep: 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 10:03:33 pm »

Ryan,I asked for "Forum Mod" position and just because I can't get on doesn't mean I'm not qualified. And it's because of my variables, also you can't get on either so......and I have helped out Blackbullet5 and Aragorn with idea's for LOTRWars.
first of all i did get mine to work second i hope your not trying to insult me i was just telling my onest opinion, i think you should get mod but unfortunately legolas ( his vote counts ) doesn't like you i wasn't trying to be mean

Report Spam   Logged
Aragorn
Owner

Rep: 16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 10:30:30 pm »

APPLICATION DECLINED
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:01:51 am by Blackbullet5 » Report Spam   Logged

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers... I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolfs and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum