LOTR Wars
April 19, 2024, 10:36:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aragorn's 508 Beta is Online for personally selected Beta Testers and Staff,  sorry. Vote under General Forums in "Songs For the Ad Video"

Changed IP for 508 Beta. Check staff board for more info.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Butterscape Staff List Members Login Register  

New Background Image and Style!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Background Image and Style!  (Read 330 times)
Aragorn
Owner

Rep: 16

View Profile WWW
« on: August 15, 2008, 02:06:31 am »

We now have an offical Lord of the Rings background WOOT! This could of not have been made possible without simply sibyl's tut on how to add backgrounds on the smfsupport website. I also give credit to Butter's forum for making my life easier and allowing me to take 1 of his style's CSS and edit it to what it looks like now. I hope you like the new look cause new updates are coming soon. So hold onto your seatbelts kids were going for a ride!
Report Spam   Logged

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers... I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolfs and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alexandria40
I'm Aragorn's Sister

Rep: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 11:18:33 am »

Sean nice back round it looks cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Click on the add me button!
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 11:46:48 am »

Sean nice back round it looks cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks glad you like it  :D
Report Spam   Logged

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers... I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolfs and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! THIS DAY WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"
Sauron
Co-Owner

Rep: 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 05:30:05 pm »

the backround is nice.
Report Spam   Logged
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 06:45:27 pm »

the backround is nice.

Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

Gimli

Rep: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 07:27:31 pm »

i like it but u cant see his face lol
Report Spam   Logged
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 08:49:23 pm »

The background appears different on every computer. The bigger your monitor is the more of the picture you will see.
Report Spam   Logged

Blackbullet5
Administrator

Rep: 19

Gotta ? PM Me or IM Me,(Use my Msn name not Yahoo)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 09:09:58 pm »

The background appears different on every computer. The bigger your monitor is the more of the picture you will see.
I can't see **** on mine, I have a little 15 incher though LOL. Soon I'll be getting a bigger one when I have the Cash
Report Spam   Logged

Your proud Head Administrator.
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 03:31:15 pm »

I can't see **** on mine, I have a little 15 incher though LOL. Soon I'll be getting a bigger one when I have the Cash

My labtop allows me to see about up to the lip or mustache. Not sure, but anyway it looks pretty good on mine.
Report Spam   Logged

Gimli

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 06:12:25 pm »

My labtop allows me to see about up to the lip or mustache. Not sure, but anyway it looks pretty good on mine.
it looks like **** on mine lol
Report Spam   Logged
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 06:30:15 pm »

Well then your monitor sucks ass.
Report Spam   Logged

Gimli

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 07:33:24 pm »

no it doesn't my monitor lets me play in full screen on rune scape without being a member  Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Aragorn
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 03:47:01 pm »

no it doesn't my monitor lets me play in full screen on rune scape without being a member  Grin Grin

How did you manage to get that to happen lol? Oh is it because your moniter is that small?
Report Spam   Logged

Gimli

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 05:03:12 pm »

Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum